We have Sunday School classes at 9:45 am, throughout the school year, for all ages. Adult classes are held in the sanctuary, while children’s classes are held downstairs.
Our weekly Bible Study is held on Thursday nights throughout the year, at 7:00pm. It is currently hosted at the Franchetti home.
- We have an annual church picnic every summer in Cedar Beach Park, featuring honest-to-goodness Philly cheesesteaks!
- We do a monthly Men’s Fire Night: an excuse to burn things, but also a time of fellowship and talking about what’s going on in our lives. Location depends on who is hosting.
- Our Women’s Ministry holds several special events throughout the summer, and also an annual Advent Social.
- We go to an Ironpigs game every summer!
- Every December, we do a special Christmas Program: a talent show featuring music, skits, and comedy, followed by a fellowship meal.
- Pastor Matt and his family host an annual St. Patrick’s Day party, as their house is right on the Allentown parade route.
- We try to do one church-wide movie night a year
- We have several other seasonal luncheons throughout the year, usually on Sundays after service.